LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is a methodology created by the LEGO® Group that uses LEGO® bricks to
• Build identities
• explore ideas to enhance innovation
• enhance business performances
• achieve goals
• resolve conflicts
• promote rapid collaboration
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is a structured process that systematically takes participants to think, build, tell stories, reflect, refine and develop a shared understanding.
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods have been used globally by organisations like Coca-Cola, Toyota, Airbus, Fedex, P&G, Unilever, Google etc.; Institutions like MIT, Harvard, Oxford etc.; Government ministries & agencies in Turkey, Estonia, Denmark & UK;
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
• ensures 100% participation which allows democratisation of any meeting and outcome.
• is an enhanced communication tool which encourages visual, auditory and kinesthetic expressions.
• is a powerful tool to uncover deep insights and shared vision building
• brings people out of their silos and look at the wider system factors that influence our ability to achieve future goals
• is outcome oriented
Our workshops take you through a creative journey in an engaging environment where 'PLAY' is perceived as meaningful, one's abilities are in balance with the challenge and one has the tools to express emerging knowledge.
We offer you some SERIOUS FUN while exploring the following:
• Team Building
• Story Telling
• Idea Generation
• Values & Behaviours
• Goal Setting
• Shared Vision
• Systems Modelling
The content and duration of programs are customised as per specific requirements and intended outcomes.